|[Plot] Are you afraid of the dark?
||[Jan. 19th, 2014|12:15 am]
Carpe Ho Ras OOC
So there's a Mansion-wide crackplot posted on the IC com, here!
Reposting the crackplot instructions, in case:
Crackplot instructions, please read attentively:
1. Effects of the shadows are only fear - they will not hurt anyone directly, though of course one never knows what can happen when running with scissors, hehehehehehe.
2. Per his typist, the shadows are freaking out Jack Frost, so your puppet may also notice frozen patches of ice scattered across the Mansion. Slippage may ensue.
3. People on the second floor might, per Muraki's reaction to the shadows, might feel short bursts of cool air where they shouldn't feel them (ie. not near a door or a window), or feel the floor might shake slightly (ie. enough to rattle dishes on a table or knick knacks on a shelf, but not enough to knock them down).
4. By Galadriel or Balder/Shadow's interference (or possibly both), there will also be pockets of extreme light, not bright enough to blind, but certainly bright enough to impress. It is the Dark Lord twisting their attempts at fixing the situation. :-D
5. If you want wolves, they will have a subthread for that purpose, right below here. :-)
6. Also note that the residences outside the Mansion, unless they are magic in nature, will not experience the shadow effect, but they will have wolves circling at night.
7. Also, if you play a magic user and you'd like to contribute an effect, I have a post here where it can be brought up! :-)]
A. If you play a magic user whose response to the crackplot would have a Mansion-wide effect, please contact me so that I can add it in the list of effects!
B. All of my puppets are going to experience the crackplot, some of them maybe offscreen. If you want one of mine, just poke at me! :-D I'm trying to catch up current threads as well, though, so it may be a bit before my whole roster is tagged in.